Saturday, November 17, 2018

Class 7

  1. Write the seventh post: to your blog with an update on the progress (or lack thereof) your team is making with the group project.
So far, I have not been in much contact with my group, bar one person. This is mostly due to my lack of social media, but I hope to get that changed soon. My group have met up once, without me, because they couldn't reach me, and for the final presentation, they have decided to choose to present about the careers we would like in the future, and how we could make those jobs more eco friendly.
This isn't exactly something I would have chosen, but I was not there, so I don't get a say haha. 
The girl I have been in contact with is someone I have previously worked with before, and she is letting me know what is going ahead with the group, and what we are going to do.
I have been asked recently if I will set up a messenger account, in order to talk to the rest of then group, so I'll get that done soon.

As for second life, I haven't spent much time on it, unless I am required to, it kind of weirds me out seeing how seriously some people take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment